This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penny Arcade on Take Back Mass Effect Childs Play

So, some other gamers may know that there was a bit of a scuffle going on about Mass Effect 3 and its ending (which I won't go into here, to avoid spoilers). One group actually did something decent with it, gathering donations for Childs Play while drawing attention to their cause.

Leastways, it was kind of decent, until, now that they've "won," apparently a very large amount of people are asking for their money back from Childs Play.

Per Tycho at Penny Arcade at the above link, it may be because some of them thought they were funding a new ending, but some of them are likely just taking their money back because they don't need to spend it anymore.

It's a good thing I already didn't have much faith in humanity.

That just makes me sick, honestly. I can't believe people are doing that!
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

People being selfish and ignorant? Just another day in the intrawebs!

Comment

Full disclosure time here:

I used to like Bioware but what they've been doing has turned me off from buying any more of their products. I certainly don't like the fact that they axed a proper ending for what they put in but as far as that goes, they made their decision, now they get to deal with the fallout.

That said, I think Bioware should simply say "because it's been revealed that you're nothing more than selfish twats, we won't be changing the ending. Then when people look at who to blame for the reversal of the decision, we can point straight at you."
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
        X