This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    I'm sorry, but who is this Brenda, how did she happen to have a Countach, why was it already wrecked, and why if it was already wrecked did she still have? I'm trying--and failing-- to wrap my ind around this one.
    To answer your questions, Dahling one at a time . . .

1) Who is Brenda:

That would be Brenda Marie Antoinette DeBeauharnais Kuryakin - one of the two crazy twin sisters I've written about for the last 30 years or so. She's a computer geek with about a billion or so dollars in the bank (not stolen, self-donated to hear her and her sister, Lynda Josephine Solo, tell it.)

2) How did she have a Lambo? Simple, it was a Sweet Sixteen present from her late Grandaddy, Jean-Claude DeBeauharnais (who was a billionaire industrialist from Texas.

3) Why was it already wrecked? She let her hubby borrow it earlier in the day and he went out playing secret agent with the BIL - and that's a whole DIFFERENT kettle of fish I could talk about for a week or two.

4) Why did she still have the car? That wasn't intentional - it was supposed to have been sent to the junkyard w/out Brenda knowing about it but instead, it was delivered to the house.

Needless to say, Brenda wasn't a happy camper but thought she'd be a smartass by taking advantage of the car blowing up (which was suspected to have been done by dear old Uncle Harry, who was still miffed that she and her sister had the family money hidden and wanted it for his own nefarious terrorist activities) and decided on the impromptu weenie roast.

BTW, this story took place in late summer of 1983.

Want to know about the time she took another Lambo for a ride through Manhattan and ended up landing in the top of a tree in Central Park?
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      I'm sorry, HOW LONG have you been a member of this site?
      I know, Jester, I know... Long enough to know better, but since I don't get to see the stuff y'all see as often, sometimes it's easy to disconnect your stories from mine, if that makes sense.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        Want to know about the time she took another Lambo for a ride through Manhattan and ended up landing in the top of a tree in Central Park?
        Silly question. Of COURSE I want to hear that story!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          Brenda exists in a different ficton than we do. This is the ficton where the characters are allowed to marinate in the delusion that they are real before being tossed back into Adventure Land.

(Adventure: Some one else having a really hellacious time.)
          Thanks, Dale . . . you've actually explained that quite well.

In fact, I've lost count of how many people have looked at me shocked when they realize that I'm not talking about real life people, but fictional characters. It throws them for a complete loop-de-loop. I figure it must be the way I explain them.

Quoth Jester View Post
          Silly question. Of COURSE I want to hear that story!
          I located it on my laptop, but b/c it's still in HTML form, I'll have to put it back in the correct format and get that over to Literary.

I'll see if I can get that posted within the next few days . . , if I don't, nudge me by PM.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
          X