X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And let's combine two topics in this thread and we get:

A box without hinges, key or lid,
    Yet golden treasure inside is hid.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      So what book features "Frito, a bugger from the Stye"?
      The boggie Frito Bugger, nephew of Dildo Bugger, is the protagonist of a book that, according to the authors, was "published solely for the purpose of making a few fast bucks." The authors add that "Those who approve of courtesy to a certain other living author will not touch this gobbler with a ten-foot battle-lance."

I have a copy

Comment

Anyone making these LOTR puns are just Tolkien nonsense.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          So what book features "Frito, a bugger from the Stye"?
          That will be the 1969 Harvard Lampoon parody Bored of the Rings. I also have a first edition copy of it.
          Last edited by Ironclad Alibi; 02-21-2013, 08:04 PM.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            Anyone making these LOTR puns are just Tolkien nonsense.
            Saru, man.

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
              Saru, man.
              Awww, don't get all Saur on us...
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                Awww, don't get all Saur on us...

Bah - go ork yourself.

Comment

Careful there... the Mods put trolls out in the light...
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                    Careful there... the Mods put trolls out in the light...
                    It's grues that are afraid of the light. Trolls just turn to stone in sunlight.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I hope the Tolkien puns never Ent. I would like to see Moria them.

Comment

Quoth Cat Herder View Post
                        I hope the Tolkien puns never Ent. I would like to see Moria them.
                        This is the realm of Mittel Urp!
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                          This is the realm of Mittel Urp!
                          Mittel Urrrrrrrrp? Isn't that what the hobbits say when they eat their pre-bedtime post midnight snack-meal too quickly?

All of these puns are Stinging me ever so much; you could even say they're my Bane.
                          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

this bird is not dead hes just pining for the fjords

Comment

Quoth dacadian View Post
                              this bird is not dead hes just pining for the fjords
                              Nonono he's just sleeping.

Comment

Ok, now I'm picturing the foot that comes down in the Monty Python opening credits to be a great hairy Hobbit's foot... XD
                                Is it Asshole Day or what? - MoonCat
                                It's ALWAYS Asshole Day. - Jay2KWinger

Comment

Working...
                                X