Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gods above how I hate people who get pissy on ID's.
    "But you gave him $100 bonus cash without seeing ID, why do you need to see mine for $5"
    Because that man is literally here 5 times a week, always puts down several thousand a day, and I happen to remember him from half an hour ago when the pit boss walked him over here to comp him a room... that's why I don't need to see his ID... you I have no memory of beyond a vague recognition as someone I see here often, which isn't enough confidence to give out money with.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
      She was a stripper but had no ones on her...either she hit the bank to change them in on the way, she really is a bad stripper, or she works at a higher class club...or...wasn't working that night? Wow.
      Smallest bill here is a $5. And the club she worked at is the only one and not high class from what I've heard, lol. Oh and it was the morning when she was in, like sometime between 7am and noon.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
        Teehehehe, I know what IOWA stands for.

Don't mind me, I'll just be the in the corner here looking at shoes.
        Ida Orva Warren Allum
        Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

No worries. I have the same problem. And I tell every customer that comes in that regardless if I can remember them or not the LAW is the law.

After awhile (usually a dozen times) I can remember them. But still considering this law has been on the books forever, you'd think that people would stop being asshats about it.

You dragged your happy tush all the way to my store for ciggs, remembered to put on pants at least but you can't remember your id?

Comment

Working...
          X