This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did i ever mention i hate snow?

i hate it more than brussel sprouts. more than gangsta rap, more than a prostate exam by a cold handed dr. and i got hit with 21 inches of the crap, anyone wanna come take some home?
    This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
    my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

I saw a dumptruck taking some away tonight. I'll send it your way. (I always wonder, "Where do they take it?")
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

My dad said that many years ago, they used to load snow up in trains and take it down south, because back then, snow stayed up north and the south always had pretty bad droughts in the winter, so it'd be water relief for them.

Although now that the past few winters, snow has reached pretty much every single state, I don't think that would work anymore.

Every city has some sort of designated dumping site for snow. Ours is in the worst kind of location: RIGHT BY THE RIVER. You can imagine, due to that dumping and the overload of snow we've had in past winters, we have some really nice flooding in the spring.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

It is snowing here AGAIN cus two feet of snow here is not enough.
        My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
          My dad said that many years ago, they used to load snow up in trains and take it down south, because back then, snow stayed up north and the south always had pretty bad droughts in the winter, so it'd be water relief for them.

Although now that the past few winters, snow has reached pretty much every single state, I don't think that would work anymore.

Every city has some sort of designated dumping site for snow. Ours is in the worst kind of location: RIGHT BY THE RIVER. You can imagine, due to that dumping and the overload of snow we've had in past winters, we have some really nice flooding in the spring.
          it would still work in arizona been in a drought for bout 15 years

Comment

Working...
          X