Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much snow here in central Minnesota (3 in) but it is getting cold as hell, and windy. It's supposed to be -15 tonight, but -30-40 windchills tonight.

OUCH!
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

the mad city is getting slammed, hubs stayed at the hotel next to his work(on the boss' dime), and my boss....well she decided to call a snow day. Which means we get paid but don't have to work, if we do come in, it's the same as holiday pay so double time.

Also because I was afraid to bike in today with the start of it, they sent a co-worker to bring me in and take me home! I really love this place!
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Over by me, Snopocalypse Now has been a big bust so far. Plaenty of wind but little, if any, snow.

Then again, radar shows the heavy stuff slowly creeping in. Guess I'll know for sure tomorrow.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

We've got..I dunno...10" or so. But it's all drifted around in big piles so I'm not sure. It's stopped for the moment, but supposed to start again around 4 am and keep going until mid-morning. *sigh* The wind has been *awful*. Thankfully we only had to go out today to take out the garbage. School's cancelled tomorrow, but Fiance has to at least try to go to work. It depends on how much headway the road crews can make tonight and how much snow we get in the morning. I'm going to have to at least go out long enough to do something because I'm getting cabin fever something awful.
          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

if anyone feels they didn't get their fair share of snow you can come collect it in madison.......we got about 14 inches....and 4-6 foot high snowdrifts....
            Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
              if anyone feels they didn't get their fair share of snow you can come collect it in madison.......we got about 14 inches....and 4-6 foot high snowdrifts....
              At least it's not like Chicago. It seemed to totally miss the northeast part of WI. Dunno why.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Totally missed here, too, thank God. Although we are supposed to get sleet/freezing rain all afternoon/evening and about 3 inches of snow on Superbowl Sunday (which really isn't a big deal but is enough to make the roads suck!), and the weather douche was smirking about "maybe have to up that snowfall prediction to 4 to 6".
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                X