X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old member, new name

Hi everybody!

It's been around 3 years since I left customer service... I thought that was for good, but it turned out not to be so - I've just returned to the world of the service station attendant.

Since then my online identity's changed a bit and I've finally settled on a name to stick with everywhere (used to use different names in different places... this photo should tell you the name I used on CS back then).

So far this time around I haven't had any SC stories, if you don't count the guy who tried to fill up the LPG bottle for a forklift (he didn't know that it uses a completely different connector from domestic bottles, and when he figured that out he apologised and went to find an industrial LPG supplier).

Welcome back!

I'd actually forgotten your CS name until I saw the title of that picture. Just goes to show how long I've been away from here...
    "Well, ergo cogitum daltitum e pluribus shut your piehole." -Mike Rowe

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes, it's nice to be back. Since my first post I've worked another shift, still no SC stories yet.

Quoth chops View Post
      I'd actually forgotten your CS name until I saw the title of that picture.
      2 years later I still get recognised as "the Vash at AVCon that was better than the other Vash" (that year there were 2 Vash the Stampede cosplayers)

Comment

Working...
      X