This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Shyly steps out of corner) Hello...

Hi. I'm Princess-Snake. Guess there's no need to tell you I'm new here. (Quickly runs back to corner. Shyly peeks out) Just wanted to say Hello.
    "But I don't want to be among mad people."
    You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Come on in! Bar's to your left, a thread with me wondering if another forumer's underwear will fit on my head is to the right, and everything else is between.

Rapscallion

Comment

Welcome to the boards darl, don't be shy - we won't bite!

Just jump right in, everyone is very nice and welcoming here
      I ride the time, it unfolds a new day,
      another time, this world would fade away
      To find true love, is like no other joy,
      our choice is here
      be happy for today

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! I'm normally shy around other humans. That's why I have my snake children to keep me company. Right darlingssss?

Comment

welcome to the party!
          Everything sucks. I must be living in a vacuum.

Comment

Come on in! Don't be shy! Just don't let your snakes eat my mouse..I mean dog...

(I'm shy around humans, too...and I have more posts than a lot of people who've been here a lot longer than me...and somehow they made me a "greeter" badge too...don't know how that happened...)
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth COMINATCHA View Post
              Welcome to the boards darl, don't be shy - we won't bite!

Just jump right in, everyone is very nice and welcoming here
              Speak for yourself. I bite. Just not that hard...

Though we are nice people. As long as the cumstomers aren't TOO big of idiots.

Welcome to the boards!
              "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                Just don't let your snakes eat my mouse..I mean dog...
                No need to worry. My little snakies wouldn't hurt a fly. Maybe a large rabbit, but not a fly. This isn't really making you feel any better is it?
                Last edited by Ree; 07-15-2007, 03:44 PM. Reason: Fixing quote tags

Comment

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
                  This isn't really making you feel any better is it?

No, the dog is smaller than a large rabbit...or a small-medium sized rabbit for that matter...see him in my avatar...he's sick abed, isn't he pitiful? (that's almost actual size )
                  Last edited by Ree; 07-15-2007, 03:44 PM. Reason: Fixing quote tags

Comment

Awwww! He's cute! What breed is he? Hey, Bad Cobra! Stay! I said Stay! Hey! Get away from that chicken egg! I'm trying to hatch a Basilisk! Stay!

*technical difficulties. Please stand by.* elevator music playing

Comment

He is a chihuahua. He weighs 6 pounds (well, 5 since he's been sick and lost a pound. I haven't talked to his daddy to find out how he's been this week; last I heard he seemed to be feeling a bit better). How many/what kind of snakes do you have? I have mixed feelings about snakes...as long as they can't kill me they don't bother me, but I don't know if I'd want one as a pet...

Comment

Actually, I don't really have any snakes at home. If I did, my parents would kill me and my case might end up on CSI. I just like to be random like that. Although, I wouldn't mind having a pet snake one day.

Comment

Ooh, maybe I can be the one to study the evidence and prove what happened! I'm going into forensics so I need the practice.
                          "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

and i would just watch the episode out of morbid curiosity loosley tying it to the storey i thought i read in the CS forums...

Comment

WOW...did I ever fall behind.
                              A belated to CS, Princess-Snake.

Glad to see you fit right in.
                              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
                              X