This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine in a Pringles Can

Walmart bans woman who rode cart while drinking wine from Pringles can.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

This is Walmart we're talking about here...So what was the part that was bad enough to get her banned? That she was monopolizing an electric cart? The rest of it seems pretty par for the course. What color pajamas was she wearing? What did it say on the box her wine came from?
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Hey, once you pop, you can't stop!
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

This just screams "You might be a redneck."
        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

I think "Wine in a Pringles Can" would be a great title for a country song!
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
            So what was the part that was bad enough to get her banned? That she was monopolizing an electric cart?
            Probably part of it, the carts aren't really supposed to leave the store, they're a pain to retrieve from the parking lot. But most areas have laws against people drinking on the premises of alcohol retailers (unless it's a bar and inside or in an enclosed area).

Comment

The true offense was the unlifted pinky.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
              X