This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love My Job

I really, really love my job. I haven't always and my company has its share of problems, but I still love my job.

I used to deal with customers, which always saps the life force no matter what. But now I'm inward facing! I deal with techs and dealers, and it's so much less stressful. Not only that, because techs and dealers can work long hours we have to stay open quite late to help them. I love working nights and the last hour is always dead, and I'm allowed to surf the internet. Whoopie!

Also, I get to work from home. This is awesome! I love being able to just go get pickles whenever I want. My stats are excellent too so it doesn't hurt me at all. Woo hoo!

I make good money at this too. Not awesome money - I still have to watch what I buy - but good. I'm saving up for a condo at the moment.

I've thought of trying to climb the corporate ladder, and I still might, but every tiime I think about it I wonder... what if I don't like my next job as much as this one? And I love this job. I think I'll stay where I am...

I'm happy for you, Aria...we should all have jobs we love and I'm sure you've worked hard to get where you are Hoping to get to that point one day myself!
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

May you find happiness.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
      X