This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gods are screwing with me

So tonight, I had to do a carryout due to lack of floor help to do it. Well, lack of competent floor help to do it, anyway.

It was a queen-size mattress and box spring.

Delivered to a young man and a young woman who were all over each other. Hugging, kissing, groping, that whole thing.

Oh, did you remember today is Valentines Day?

Yeah, that was kinda awkward. As I was loading the items into their truck I was like "Try to guess where my mind is right now."

Ah well. Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    Ah well. Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more.
    Any bets on whether they get the sheets, pillow & comforters on the bed before them?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      Any bets on whether they get the sheets, pillow & comforters on the bed before them?
      Heck, if they were that into each other, I'd be willing to put my money on they won't even get the mattress out of the truck before they break that sucker in.
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
        Heck, if they were that into each other, I'd be willing to put my money on they won't even get the mattress out of the truck before they break that sucker in.
        They may not even have got the truck out of the car park.
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Well you don't really need a mattress for that

Comment

As Fave Ex® used to say, a truck is a 6 foot bed that never needs to be made.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

This is Mike, he has a great Big Tool Box.

EDIT: Wrong thread. Left here since I'm stupid enough to post it wrong the first time.
              Last edited by Gizmo; 02-25-2012, 06:57 PM.
              I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Gizmo View Post
                This is Mike, he has a great Big Tool Box.
                OK, the box is big... what about the tool?

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                  OK, the box is big... what about the tool?
                  aggh... my post is supposed to be in the work phrases thread. FAIL!
                  I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Gizmo View Post
                    But then we can't comment on them!

Comment

Quoth Gizmo View Post
                      Actually, it kinda fits here.
                      "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Working...
                      X