This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Auditor called in sick

Night auditor called in sick last night, just as I was going to bed, too. Fortunately, ACW was working swing and normally covers for him on his days off, and she volunteered to split the shift with me. I called her after I got off the phone with NA, and before I said anything she asked "So how long do you need me to work?" She loves that overtime.

Now, I just need someone to cover my half of the shift so I can go back to sleep...

Yeah, I'm sure she can handle it.

Actually, this works out well for me. Normally, I'm up at 3am anyway to start the paper route, so I'm not actually out any sleep. Hubby is off today, so he's covering my route. As MOD, I have to work at least 8 hours somewhere in the day, but they can be any 8 hours I want. Normally, I do 7am-3pm, but since I'm starting this morning at 3am....I can be outta here at 11am! w00t!

Unless some work thing crops up in the afternoon that I have to deal with. I'm hoping not. And I still have to stay here for another night. But I'm hoping that this schedule will end up working out for me.

Really, I just wanted to share that pic, though. She never stops squeaking, so she's hanging with me so when Hubby goes back to sleep in the room, she won't keep him up.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

D'awwww!! Cute little piggy!! Oh it's been a long time since I was able to hug a guinea pig. ^^

And I'm sure she'd be a whiz at that paperwork.
    "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth SongsOfDragons View Post
      And I'm sure she'd be a whiz at that paperwork.
      Or whiz on the paperwork...

I hope you get lots of guests who love your squeaker and no SCs to show her.

Comment

If I walked in to find that in the counter, I would take a room in a heartbeat. Of course, the room would be empty until you got fed up and chased me away from playing with the fuzzball!

Comment

Squee! So cute.
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Did you try oiling her?

Comment

Quoth Lyse View Post
              If I walked in to find that in the counter, I would take a room in a heartbeat. Of course, the room would be empty until you got fed up and chased me away from playing with the fuzzball!
              Me too Lyse, that piggy is so adorable. I still miss my guinea pig more than 20+ years after she died. I was lucky to have her for so long really, since she lived to 13.
              Last edited by MistressOfTangents; 03-03-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Hmm, so you've either upgraded one of your workers' charisma or one of them offended a witch.
                How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Raveni View Post
                  Or whiz on the paperwork...
                  Whiz on the scamming customers paperwork

Pippin-the all male/female bullshit detector!
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Lyse View Post
                    I once chose a motel in Ouray, Colorado, based on the cat that followed the manager out of his office to the front desk.

Comment

Working...
                    X