This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...the ladies love you, don't they.

so i had absolutly no interaction with this guy, but he just gave off the aura of..."tool." this is what walked by my store.
    • plaid shorts. nothing wrong with this (except for the fact that they were belted around his bum), unless paired with...
    • striped button up shirt. i'm of the school that believes that stripes and plaid shouldn't be worn together.
    • baseball cap with the brim straight as an arrow. worn off-center.
    • and the best part! talking on his cell phone, with his phone directly infront of his face, about an inch away from his mouth.

...he may've been a perfectly nice guy, but...i gotta say, the way he was walking and carrying himself just screamed...tool. i wanted to throw a hot cookie at him.
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Wow, I think I saw that guy in the bookstore today. Let me add:
    • Snapping randomly off-time to the music
    • Talking so loudly on his walkie-talkie phone that the whole store can hear his inane conversation (and it was the kind of phone that makes those annoying-as-hell bleeps all the time)
    • Checking himself out in the mirror for about five minutes while he talked
    • Thinking he was in a library, and not even looking at any books the whole time anyway... he pretty much just came in to talk loudly and annoy people

Uhm... yeah... no thanks
    !
    "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
      i wanted to throw a hot cookie at him.
      Whilst I dont wear plaid and stripes...I wouldnt be mad if you threw a hot cookie at me....Just aim for my mouth.

Comment

All that was missing is the obligatory headphones-larger-than-his-actual-head at a volume level that could be comfortably listened to from half a block away with at least two load-bearing walls between you and the source.
        Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
          [*]baseball cap with the brim straight as an arrow. worn off-center.
          I haven't seen this style too often, but every single one who does this comes across to me as a douche. Sorry no offense to the good people who wear their hats in this fashion.
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth infinitemonkies View Post
            All that was missing is the obligatory headphones-larger-than-his-actual-head at a volume level that could be comfortably listened to from half a block away with at least two load-bearing walls between you and the source.
            Would these be the lovely gold foil headphones so memorably displayed for us in one of Gravekeepers posts?
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
              I haven't seen this style too often, but every single one who does this comes across to me as a douche. Sorry no offense to the good people who wear their hats in this fashion.
              I'm sorry, I'm with you on this one. I was brought up in a family where baseball is a big deal, and any proper baseball cap is curved and worn from good use. ...or having been wrapped around a baseball with rubber bands, if it's new.
              "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."

Comment

Quoth TheRabbi View Post
                or having been wrapped around a baseball with rubber bands, if it's new.
                i totally used to do that to all of mine ^_^
                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                ^_^

Comment

Working...
                X