This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shopping woes

So i was at the store today shopping for my chocolatey goodness and mac and cheese with my son and i was also buying supplies to ship a costume to alabama. Went up check out and took the shortest line which turned out to be longer than i thought it would.

There was this lady in line who had some toilet paper, paper towels, and a few other things and almost EVERY single item she sat there and wanted a price check. And she was rude about it. yelling at the cashier that the item should be such and such price and with each item the cashier had to call the department to do a price check. I glared at her long enough that she told the cashier to take off two of the items and she pulled money out of her pocket and she had a wad of $100 bills. ugh.. She left shortly and the cashier and i exchanged looks and shook our heads.

Quoth klhanson View Post
    ... and she pulled money out of her pocket and she had a wad of $100 bills.
    The way she was acting, it may have been a Kansas City bank roll.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
      The way she was acting, it may have been a Kansas City bank roll.
      I've heard another name for that, but it's ethnically insensitive.

If she's wanting price checks on everything in her cart, she isn't paying attention to the signs. Depending on where this is, there may not be sale signs that can be placed in the wrong spot. There could just be a tag that goes over the item's regular shelf label.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
      X