This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My room smells delicious!

So a friend of mine's car got hit this morning. It was legally parked and someone smashed into it. Poor Crushie is dead. She was a big huge white astro van that's older than I am. My friend is almost as crushed since Crushie was her first and only car so far in her life (she's 26 and has had Crushie since 18, she was her dad's first).

So I decided to make dinner for her tonight. I stopped up at the farmer's market this morning and picked up a bone in goat neck roast, an onion, a carrot and some purple potatoes. I'm making soup in a crock pot.

It's been going for about 3 hours now, hoping to get another hour out of it before I need to pack it up and take it to her house via bus. If it works out well I'll post the recipe of what I did. All I know right now is that it smells tasty!
    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Yummy! sounds good.

I had a burger last night that used a portobello mushroom as the patty. It wasn't very good but the idea appealed to me. Today I bought some bakery-quality buns, portobello mushrooms, Gorgonzola cheese, basil and garlic to try and make my own sandwich. We'll see how it turns out.
    My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

*drools* wanna bring some here as well?

Comment

Working...
      X