This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    Next question: where would I find those for purchase online? I think I would rather like to own a pair of them.
    here

They have them in different sizes, but I assumed you'd be a large. See, the problem is this website doesn't ship to NY because of that law. I guess I need to find an out of state friend who I could send them to who'd send 'em to me.
    "Did you at least ascertain the nature of his curse so that I may know the monstrosity that I face? ... A GIRL? He was... Turned into a girl? WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT?" -EGS http://egscomics.com

Comment

Quoth noone;865356They have them in different sizes, but I assumed you'd be a large.[/quote

Why would you assume that?

Though you may be right. Apparently, due to the extracurricular activity with those gloves, you need a size larger than you would normally wear. My cycling gloves I usually get in a small (though with some companies I need a medium) because my hands are rather small. A large may still be too large for me, though.

I guess I need to find an out of state friend who I could send them to who'd send 'em to me.
      Hi there!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Forgot to say what I did for the holiday. I worked on the actual day, but the weekend I got tea!!

And a boyfriend.

Lupo is officially in a relationship. squee.

Ok, I'm done now... promise!!

Comment

I was working till 11.30pm on Valentine's day, so me and the gf decided we'd do Valentines on the 28th, when we were both off and her kids were back at school.

We spent most of the day in bed.
          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
          X