This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIFT

Anyone else playing this? I gave it a try...and let's just say it was enough to peel me away from my Spectral Tiger. Thats how much I'm loving it.

I'm on Deepstrike, if you see a Defiant named Narelie, HOLLA!!
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

It looks pretty cool, I love that you can really customize your character. I didn't see to much about the story, I'm curious what it's all about. Will do more research

Sadly, it is windows-only, so I am stuck with WoW. (just made my 4th toon!)

I like that name, Narelie.
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

TTO and I are playing it as well He gets to play it more, since he works from home so he's about 7 levels ahead of me *sigh* We're on Shivermere (I *think*) and we're also defiant It's not too bad either, I really enjoy when the rifts open and everyone just bands together!
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I am playing also. Estral (I think) I might roll defiant on another server. I am going to divide my time between WoW and this. At least until I get my 3DS
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

There's a number of my clan that are playing it, but I didn't get around to joining them yet. Maybe at some point they'll drag me away from Cities in Motion...
          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
            I like that name, Narelie.
            Thanks, was my first DnD character's name, and so far I've tried to get it on every game I've played. Works well, LOL.

Quoth Elspeth View Post
            I am playing also. Estral (I think) I might roll defiant on another server. I am going to divide my time between WoW and this. At least until I get my 3DS
            Yeah I'm still in a big progression guild in WoW, so I'm having to go back and raid. Its tough choosing between heroic raids and Rift.....so dazzled by the latter that its getting harder and harder to go back to WoW.
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Dammit! You all can't be telling me this game is that good. Dragon Age II is almost out, and XBLA just dropped Beyond Good & Evil HD! My time! It is too short!
              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

So....I seended the commercials for this game. It caught my attention..ive been in Azeroth for such a very long time.

Is it thaaat good?

Comment

Working...
                X