This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

No, it is not my birthday. Not for several months, in fact. My birthday is June 8.

But I just found out this morning that a week after that, on June 15, my favorite band, Heart, will be live in concert in West Palm Beach. This morning the tix go on sale, or the pre-orders do. You bet your ass I'm going to this show.

And if I really want to go whole hog, they play again two days later in Tampa.

Fuck. Yeah!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Ah, hell. The presale is only for CitiCard members, which I am not.

More annoying news: the venue charges anywhere from $15-$25 just in fees, on top of each ticket. What the fuck is up with that?!?!?!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      Ah, hell. The presale is only for CitiCard members, which I am not.

More annoying news: the venue charges anywhere from $15-$25 just in fees, on top of each ticket. What the fuck is up with that?!?!?!
      Aw, that sucks. Ticket fees are getting ridiculous.

"Magic Man" might be your theme song, hmm?

BTW, June 8 was my best buddy's birthday - my kitty Sylvester. I sure miss that little guy.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Damn, you have the same birthday as my ex does.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
          "Magic Man" might be your theme song, hmm?
          Was a Heart fan long before I became a professional magician. Though I have in the past had that song as a ring tone for the magicians I have in my phone.

Quoth MoonCat View Post
          BTW, June 8 was my best buddy's birthday - my kitty Sylvester.
          Great birthday. Sylvester and I share it with, among others, the great architect Frank Lloyd Wright.

Amusing thing about your cat being Sylvester.....one of the things in my mother's possession that, when she passes on (85 years from now, hopefully, if that soon), is a cartoon drawing her father did for me on about my 4th birthday, which pictures Sylvester the Cat in a scarf, winter hat, and gloves. If you just looked at the picture, you would swear that someone from Warner Brothers drew it. It is absolutely Sylvester! (My sisters and I are not fighting about things of our mom's, but she did make some lists a few years ago about who wants what when that times comes. While there are some things that all of us do want, that is one item that neither of my sisters have any claim on, since it was specifically done for me.)

Still A Customer."

Comment

Amusing thing about your cat being Sylvester.....one of the things in my mother's possession that, when she passes on (85 years from now, hopefully, if that soon), is a cartoon drawing her father did for me on about my 4th birthday, which pictures Sylvester the Cat in a scarf, winter hat, and gloves.
            Awww...too cute!

Here's my buddy:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sylvester2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	2029844
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
            X