This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a pain...

Last week Thursday, my husband was supposed to get a delivery from Amazon, delivered by UPS. He checked the tracking on it on Saturday, and the status showed that it was delivered Thursday afternoon, but we never got it. I'm usually home during the day, and I honesty don't remember hearing UPS ring the doorbell that afternoon, but I could just be mis-remembering, or maybe I was in the bathroom or something when they came.

Anyway, we filed a claim and now UPS wants to put us on a signature required list, where we'd need to sign for everything that they deliver to us. Since I'm normally home during the day, I can usually sign for things, but it's sort of a pain since we get a LOT of deliveries and I'm not always available even when I am home. Plus, we have three cats and they all like to dash out the door as soon as it's opened, which makes it hard for me to corral all three of them when I'm alone. Usually what we do is, my husband picks up any packages we have sitting by the front door when he comes home from work, and he comes in through the garage so even if one of the cats does get out, they're contained in the garage.

Anyway, it's just a pain...I really wanna know what happened to this package. We live in a really quiet neighborhood and we've had dozens, if not over a hundred packages delivered to us in the year that we've lived here and never had a problem with any of them going missing till now.
Working...
X