This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passive aggressive arsehole in McDonalds

I went into a local McDonalds today to get my PMS junk food fix and it was packed to bursting. The staff were rushing around like blue arsed flies trying to get everyone sorted out and served and the kitchen staff were working hard getting the burgers cooked. The lines were long, and I'd waited about ten minutes before another till was opened up.

Naturally, I stepped up to it and was served. This guy next to me who'd only walked thru the doors two minutes beforehand then started whining about how he should have been served before me cuz he'd been waiting for three minutes. I said to him that I'd been waiting ten minutes and all he had to do was be bloody patient, cuz anyone with eyes could see that the place was jammed.

Mr Passive Aggressive didn't dare to answer me, but instead kept on a steady monologue to the air about how it was disgraceful that other people were served before him, how he was going to see a supervisor, and how he was never coming back. When the supervisor arrived, she offered him a free meal next time he came in, but Mr PA whined that he was never coming back. She just shrugged and said that she was sorry he had to wait, but the place was packed and they were short staffed.

I said that I had been waiting patiently in line for ten minutes and that I was first, before Mr PA, so I didn't see what the problem was that I was served before him. The server confirmed this, and said that he'd nodded at me to tell me to come to him. Again, Mr PA didn't answer me; instead, he continued to whine at the supervisor, saying he'd never come back. He eventually shut his piehole long enough to order his meal; at this point, my burger arrived and I went to sit down.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Yes dick smoke people have to wait in line, even you. I just had to laugh when you said he was whining about people being served before him. who does he think he is?

Comment

Here's what my reaction would have been.

"*whiny voice* I'm never coming back here"

Me: "THANK YOU OH MERCIFUL DEITIES!"

Too bad he more than likely won't keep his promise.
      My Wajas cave

Comment

Never coming here again? If only.

And if the service so offended him, why not go elsewhere *right now*?
        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

*blink blink* An SC turned down free?! Say it isn't so!
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Why do people always throw the "I'm never coming back" BS - trust me, I'm sure everyone will enjoy it and if you're no longer going to be a customer then why should they kiss your rear end?
            Quote Dalesys:
            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
              When the supervisor arrived, she offered him a free meal next time he came in, but Mr PA whined that he was never coming back.
              Ugh. This just reinforces SC's bullshit behavior. Offered a free meal for whining, and everyone else who was patient gets nothing. Nice.
              "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

I agree with Peppergirl. Let him go somewhere else. Nobody will miss him.
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                  *blink blink* An SC turned down free?! Say it isn't so!
                  I think he wanted the supervisor to comp the order he was making at that moment. Since it was obviously meals for at least four other people besides himself, I can see why the supervisor wouldn't or couldn't do this, so she decided on the next best thing. He had a list in his hand, and she probably couldn't justify comping a ton of meals, just cuz Mr PA was upset cuz he waited three minutes.

Personally, in her position, I would have told him that the place was jammed, and that people who've been waiting for ten minutes are naturally going to be served before people who waited for three, and if he didn't like it, he could leave. Since the place was packed to bursting, I doubt that the place would have missed his custom. In the end, since he turned down his next meal free on the basis that he was never coming back, he got nothing anyway so he might as well have saved the bother of whining like an angry toddler.
                  Last edited by Lace Neil Singer; 02-01-2011, 12:45 PM.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

To bad that all the people that were waiting longer than Mr. Whiney didn't protest him being offered a free meal, and ask where was their free meal since they had been waiting longer the Mr. Whiney.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I could have done that, but then, I'm not an EW. I also used common (rare?) sense and realised that since the place was jammed to the rafters, it was going to take me a while to get served.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                      X