X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Marmalady View Post
    Yes. It's called stupid.
    Ah yes, the new drug that all the hip, crazy kids are doing, and some of their parents as well. Instantly addictive with a rewarding high and a down that consists of utter, crushing despair - or promotion to a management role where the addictee can fail utterly and take others down with them.

Ask your doctor for a reason to take it.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      Actually, that woman belongs on The Smoking Gun Presents The World's Dumbest Customers, with Leif Garrett, Loni Love, Tonya Harding, and other assorted silly people commenting on her idiocy.
      OT

I got to see something happen live that made on "The Smoking Gun"

It was when one race car driver did a flying drop kick through the windshield of another race car.

/OT

That lady had to be on something....Or maybe not on something that she needed to be..
      Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

I always enjoyed watching people walk into the door after the supermarket was closed....

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
          That show is worth so much more than a dollar!
          And Dytch got to see it for free

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            Wow, there had to be some kinda major fantasy going on in her brain! She even looked inside and still wants non-existent employees to open the door...so she can enter an empty store and buy stuff that isn't there...
            And probably with Monopoly money. Seriously, lady, get out of your self-centered Own Little World long enough to join us in the Real World and you won't embarrass yourself so badly.

@ Raps:
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
            X