This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are closed cause she didnt want to die

So here in good ol Indiana we have been having awful weather. Its been a ice storm and then a snow storm, so people haven't even had power going on 5 days now.So basically the union has been running on a skeleton crew. Well the ice wasn't coming until Tuesday afternoon (I get off at 3:00)so I had no excuse to stay home so I had to come to work. I'm staying in my shop reading my newspaper and I start hear all this commotion, I look up and there is a college girl(ugg boots and all) standing at the college ID place. She was kicking her feet,hands on hips, and practically screaming WHY IS THIS STORE CLOSED!!!!! and then a big huff. I think she was trying to either A. get someone to join in her rage or B. hoping someone would come and answer her spoiled ass, no one did either. So I go back to my newspaper and here she comes. WHY IS THAT STORE CLOSED and once again hands on hips and a big huff. I don't think she could talk in a regular inside voice cause she just yelled.
    I told her it was probably closed cause of the incoming weather. Well she didn't like that answer and she replied... WELL IS GOING TO BE OPEN LATER TODAY? I just thought fucking hell and I told her no probably not. Well she huffs and goes next door and ask the computer store guy WHY IS THIS STORE NOT OPEN? The guy told her the same thing. Well she comes out of the computer store and stands in front of the ID place for at least 5-6 mins stomping her foot, staring and huffing. I mean really why is this bitch so spoiled.
    I kinda feel bad for her. I mean really if this is how she react to a store she wants to shop being closed.Imagine how she will react to some of life's real problems. I just wonder if she came in on wednesday when everything was closed cause no one could come to work, too icey.

i wonder what she'd do if someone told her ... "First of all stop shouting at me. I don't work there."

sounds a bit like she needs some anger management reminders

Comment

sounds more like she needs a spanking, grounding and a nap.

seriously, you can't get it right now? who cares?
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
        I mean really if this is how she react to a store she wants to shop being closed.Imagine how she will react to some of life's real problems.
        This is so very true. I find myself wondering this very thing almost every shift.

I've been so tempted to tell some of my so-called customers, "You'd only last around ten minutes living *my* life if *this* is what you consider scream-worthy."
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
          I mean really if this is how she react to a store she wants to shop being closed.Imagine how she will react to some of life's real problems.
          I have a hypothesis.

Most living things live in an environment where, at almost any time, they may be killed and eaten by a predator. A great many living things must spend nearly all their time either looking for food, migrating or sleeping. Naure is fucking dangerous!

When presented with challenges, trials or testing circumstances, we grow. We mature. We develop character.

I suggest that humans instinctively know this. Many people on this site struggle to make ends meet. They do what they can to provide the necessities, but luxuries tend to be exactly that - luxuries. A treat, or perhaps a reward.

When you have people who have never had to struggle in anything, they *create* conflict. If they're denied instant gratification, then that is worthy of manufacturing a scenario where they can "struggle" their way through. When their every need is met, the tiniest problem becomes an epic, almost insurmountable struggle for survival.

In their DNA is encoded the fact that we must struggle to grow strong. So they turn the most insignificant molehills into mountains.

Or

They're just fucking arseholes who need a good bitchslap.

YMMV.

Comment

Drac, that is so true! Some of those lines, particularly the last one, is sig worthy! I might steal it for my gmail account sig-thingy... maybe.
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth draco664 View Post
              In their DNA is encoded the fact that we must struggle to grow strong. So they turn the most insignificant molehills into mountains.
              Some sub clause of Parkinsons Law

Comment

Let this be a lesson, ladies & gents: Your children NEED to hear the word 'no' or they will grow up to be the girl in the OP! My guess is she's there on daddy's money too...Spoiled rich girl and all. Wow!
                "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth draco664 View Post
                  They're just fucking arseholes who need a good bitchslap.
                  I vote for this one. But there is never a bitch around to slap them when they need it the most.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

sure there is... the person requiring the slap is the bitch

Comment

Working...
                    X