Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right! That's why I hate people! (little bit of language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right! That's why I hate people! (little bit of language)

I'd almost forgotten...

Was waiting inside 711 for my bus to come because it's -11F outside, eat breakfast that I got there, check my phone, and see it's time to go out. I turn collect my drinks from the counter, turn back and there's a guy there with the door slightly ajar (remember this because it makes it all so much worse), so I stop, thinking I'd need to wait a second for him to clear the doorway. I was evidently wrong.

He stops, lets the door close, and gives me this absolutely dirty look before moving further inside, and says quite nastily, "I ain't openin' the fucking door for you."

Taken completely off guard, I reply, "But you're right there...?"

"I don't fucking care, I ain't your bitch!"

I didn't argue it because I didn't have time and it wasn't worth it. But seriously? I don't expect you to hold the door open for me or anything, just walk out and after you've cleared the door, I walk out, catching the door if necessary. You just inconvenienced yourself by going out of your way to not convenience me, which I repeat, I didn't expect at all.

Fun way to start a miserably cold day. I now know firsthand why Gravekeeper refuses to go to 711.
    Pretend there's something here that sounds insightful, but is really just some pseudo-intellectual bull.

He might not be your bitch, but he's definitely somebody's bitch.

Anybody has to go that far out of his way to prove he's not a bitch....well...that guy's someone's bitch.

Comment

Guess he was feeling rotten and wanted to share it with others. It's so much easier to make others miserable than it is to make them happy it seems.
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Kink has it right. There has to be a reason this asstard is so defensive and adament about not being someone's "bitch".
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

You know, it would have been awesome if you'd said "Okay, close the door."

Because then he'd either have had to obey you, or open the door for you.

Bitch-bitch situation for him.

Comment

It would have been, but I was caught way too far off guard to have come up with something clever.
            Pretend there's something here that sounds insightful, but is really just some pseudo-intellectual bull.

Comment

yeah he's definately a bitch

Comment

Quoth Skrae View Post
                It would have been, but I was caught way too far off guard to have come up with something clever.
                I know, everyone, including me, always thinks of this stuff when it's too late to matter.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                  You know, it would have been awesome if you'd said "Okay, close the door."

Because then he'd either have had to obey you, or open the door for you.

Bitch-bitch situation for him.
                  That's awesome. I love it.

Comment

Nasty, pathetic little man.

I love RK's suggestion, but when someone is that nasty and mean-spirited, he might well have got round the obey-obey problem by head-butting you or something. Its always safer not to engage with the crazy and the downright nasty.
                    A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
                    - Dave Barry

Comment

Yeah, that's the other reason I didn't say anything...

Comment

If you don't want to engage the ass, you could just say, "Ok," with a smile and get on with your day.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Oh yeah, he sounds like he's definately somebodies bitch, what a miserable human being.

Comment

Working...
                          X