This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullies get owned with no blood...

This happened while I was on duty, so I was technically at work...

I took my client to the skating ring at the mall because he loves watching people, and he was giggling and howling with joy.

There was a young guy skating, maybe 12-14. A bunch of other guys around the same age were watching him and calling him /fag/ and other various names as he did spins and stunts that no sane person should be able to do at that age.

He ignored them, and simply grabbed one of his parnters, a pretty young blonde and held her close while doing skating, and shot the guys a quick sneer as they sped by, him damn near cuddling the girl who was laughing, while the hecklers just stared.

Seriously, they thought they had them, then their smiles disapeappered, followed by glares of anger as they realized a simple truth. That so called /fag/ was cuddling and holding women that could be considered damn hot at that age group, and they were at the mall by themselves, with other guys....

Hm. Amazing.

That kid skated with a few of the girls who were fighting over him almost. Guess it pays to be the only guy skating.

The other bullies scampered off, defeated without the skater kid ever even saying a thing to them. That takes skill.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

That's funny, great way to get them back for laughing. That is nice your client gets so much joy out of watching people skate too.

(p.s. sorry I didn't text back, I've been sick for a while today.)
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Gotta love a dose of instakarma being delivered...

Comment

I love it!!!
        "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

That's brilliant.
          The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

One of my (male) dance teachers told me that he gets to have a wide variety of pretty women in his arms, their bodies next to his, every Friday and Saturday night.

And any time anyone gives him sh*t for being a ballroom dancer, he tells them so.

(Mind you, this is also the dance teacher who showed me the pressure point that a proper ballroom dance pose puts right next to the female dancer's thumb - and strongly recommended that I apply that plus a scream should I ever need to. He knows sometimes creeps get attracted to places where they can 'put their arms around women'.)
            Seshat's self-help guide:
            1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
            2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
            3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
            4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

http://shop.yafgc.net/product/yafgc-...y-to-this-post

Never fails to make me laugh.

Yeah, good for that kid to so effortlessly put the bullies in their place. Hope he'll keep that up.
              You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

That was beautiful. A moment of sheer perfection.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                  There was a young guy skating, maybe 12-14. *snip* He ignored them, and simply grabbed one of his parnters, a pretty young blonde and held her close while doing skating, and shot the guys a quick sneer as they sped by, him damn near cuddling the girl who was laughing, while the hecklers just stared.
                  Damn, I'm 20 years too old *pouts* A guy who can think that quickly on his feet (& what feet they are!) & put a group of idiots in their place without saying a word is definitely worth asking to the pub. Hope the next generation appreciate him.
                  "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
                  X