Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck him. There is no remorse or epiphany or self awareness going on with Paul. He finally fucked with the wrong guy and now payment is due. He would not be sorry otherwise. He asked for this.

Comment

"You can run on for a long time...but sooner or later God will cut you down."

- Johnny Cash
      "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
        Fuck him. There is no remorse or epiphany or self awareness going on with Paul. He finally fucked with the wrong guy and now payment is due. He would not be sorry otherwise. He asked for this.
        I may have had sympathy for the guy if it had been a one off, but looking at his twitter accounts (OceanStratagy and OceanStretagy ) I have absoloutely no sympathy for the guy as he continues to be a dick.

He's the worst of a schooltyard bully mixed in with a immature 12 year old console gamer.
        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

I'm unsure how much his talk about "leave my family alone" is general idiots on the internet, and how much is him looking for a "hey, give me sympathy" angle. But, I'm in a particularly cynical mood this morning. If anyone has been doing that, well, they're just as bad as Paul.

However, I have little sympathy for the man himself.

Also, @OceanStretagy is a troll, not Pauls account. An amusing troll, though.

Comment

PR Paul responds to his newfound infamy in an MSNBC interview

Basically, he claims everything was blown out of proportion, he was totally joking around and the tone was lost in text format, he totally knows people (just not the mayor of Boston), he didn't know he was talking to THE Gabe...

It goes on, but the tone of his "apology" still just comes across as him being sorry he got caught being a raging douche, and not sorry that he was BEING one.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Jesus...it seems to me like he just made things much worse for himself. What a douche.

Did anyone watch that parody video in the article? "Are you going to NAMBLA this year?"

Comment

"I am from Boston, though, and I know a lot of people who own clubs. I know some influential people, like the guy who runs the door at the convention center."

Yup. Schoolyard bully.

Comment

Good Lord.

I didn't even read it all.

If there is anyone in the world who loves Paul, they should honestly and sincerely tell him to shut up and stay shut up. He is far too much of a clueless asshole to be able to fix this. Everytime he says anything, it just makes it worse and validates everyone's poor opinion of him.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for him, but really...he needs to shut up.

Comment

as long as he's getting this attention, he's gonna keep it up.
                    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I don't think so. From a few other articles, he's been disavowed by every company that he had relations with, and is being shunned by everyone he name dropped. People that he named are either confirming his doucheyness or going "Who?"

Comment

NAMBLA, the National Association of Milton Berle Look Alikes? I go every year.
                        http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
                          Marlon Brando
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
                            Northern Alliance of MedTechs and Biogeneticists Labor Agency
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                              Northern Alliance of MedTechs and Biogeneticists Labor Agency
                              North African Most Balanced Limbo Artists?
                              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

North All-Male Bastard Lowlife Association?

Comment

Working...
                                X