This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That link's 404 for me.
    A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

I was initially mixed. This guy didn't give the kid any info. I think a simple "hey, we messed up and are held up in customs. We have no clue how long customs will take. We won't make the deadline. Sorry." Would have made it better.

However, I read the one email where the kid points out the ten dollars offer as sniffing for a discount. I know on here people have bashed customers for doing exactly that and I would probably become annoyed if a customer did that to me. I know I have been annoyed when they complain online it's cheaper than what the physical store's price is. I tend to shrug and say too bad.

But then I read the guy's reply and his reply was off the wall and horrible. Any bit of sympathy I had was gone when I read the reply. Sometimes people need to take a deep breath and walk away for a few minutes before responding.

Comment

Working...
      X