This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Geek King View Post
    You misunderstand Slice. When I say cold, I mean so-cold-the-displays-in-front-of-the-gas-stations-are-freezing-and-exploding cold. Not conductive to keeping my carpet clean in the car when I had a twelve hour shift.
    Maybe if you bought the stuff that was not in the cooler, so it has to make more of a temp drop before freezing?

About your topic, at our house we have a small area near the front door where we store water, soda, etc when we don't have room in the kitchen. We went to Australia for about three weeks last year and when we came back, alot of the Coke cans had exploded. All the Pepsi products were fine though. Made me go hmmmmm.....

Comment

it's actually quite a common pricing policy. It's essentially just a way to up-sell something that somebody particularly doesn't need more of.
      We used to do it with portraits for a short while when I was on the ship. My manager wanted to try something different, so it was the first two at $25, then the next 2 at $20 and all following at $15.
      It was quite confusing for hte passengers, but we did make a lot more money out of it, until our Head office told us we couldn't do it anymore.

Comment

Working...
      X