Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much like Goldie your senses seem confused about the shadow elves. Chances are that they will be immune to direct attacks with your power also.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Yes, with your extra sense you could tell it was a dagger like object Goldie tossed. Also your extra sight lets you know there is no other attackers nearby.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Did Huvana seem hesitant or uncertain when she told Sapputiyok that she knew she would die after the peace talks? I got the impression that she was quite sure her decision was the right one, but I want to double-check.
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• She sounded sure, but there was a hint of hesitation. Something like she is resigned to her fate. However, she does seem to have made up her mind.

Comment

• Bump: Any updates to this story?
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Mytical might be having issues again... but then again, I'm not in that loop.

Comment

• Actually the issue is, what Steel can and can not do. I've scrapped a couple of updates, trying to figure out Steel's limitations.

He can modify his look, but he can not copy cloth or such. Everything would be metallic looking. He manipulates Metal, and that is all he can manipulate. He could pull off the look, but it would be shiny and metallic looking.

Comment

• Might be a few days before the next update is up. My ammonia levels are really high, hard to focus on anything.

Comment

• Take whatever time you need. Taking care of yourself is most important.
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Sorry Tyger sort of got a bit sidetracked. I'll update you tomorrow promise.

Comment

• *looks around* uhm... okay.
                        was simply posting something I had forgotten to add.

Comment

• Mytical, I just want to clarify something quick. When you say the core room was empty, does that mean even the crystals that were normally floating around were gone?
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• oh crap, let's HOPE not!!

Comment

• Yeah, that would be bad. That's why I'm asking for clarification. Might edit my last post in the IC thread depending on the answer.
                              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Yes that means the crystals in the core are gone. The room where they were at is totally complete barren.

Comment

Working...
                                X