Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This egg does NOT meet Grade A Large standards!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
    Don't know about satellite TV but here are some fun wireless phone costs. It costs us something like $800 per customer to activate 1 line of service. It costs $32 every time someone calls customer care. It costs $12 every time we transfer someone.
    I'm not sure what the per call cost is for cable... I'm guessing it's somewhat more than it is for satellite. It's somewhere between $50 and $75 to send a tech out to a house. And then there's all the equipment...

The point is, SCs are more than just annoying... they're also very expensive to maintain.
    I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

I would've told her she was SOL and not given her anything except my hand as I waved at her as she left.

Comment

All this over fucking eggs?

Pardonnez mon mauvais francais............but just when I thought the elderly could not get any more picky and cheap and frantic over the slightest little thing....

I think I'm going to go drink Drano now, if that's what me and all of my friends are all going to end up as one day.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

At least the eggs weren't "Grade D but edible".
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

The proper answer is as follow:

1) Say "Ma'am, as we cannot verify the accuracy of the calibration of your home scales, we will have to measure the egg on our own equipment."
            2) Duck somewhere employees only
            3) Count to 20
            4) Return
            5) Produce BS of the following variety: "I'm terribly sorry, but apparently your home scale is off. According to our BWM*-certified scales, it meets standards"
            6) Return egg to customer

*Bureau of Weights and Measures
            ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
            And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
            X