X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No means no, so off to jail SC goes! [LONG!]

First some background.

There was a man, lets call him Jack(as in Jacka$$), that lived accross the street from me at my old place. Everyone in town knew he sold drugs. We would even watch him through his window from a neighbors porch cutting and bagging the drugs. The police just couldn't get proof to serve a warrent.

One day at work I start hearing about a shooting on my street. I called home to see if everyone was OK. They were, I was told that Jack had 3 guys break into his house with a gun so he grabbed his and they had a shoot out in his house and out on the street. Jack got shot but he totally missed the 3 guys. When he got out of the hospital he moved.

Well Jack comes into the store I work at to get blunts for his weed, and to buy gas. He likes to order us around and try and tell us how to do our jobs. He was asked a few times to leave without getting aything and had a final warnign that if he didn't stop he wouldn't be allowed back in.

Almost a year ago an old employee, lets call him Ben, came back to work for us. He quit because Jack got him hooked on crack and other drugs and it almost cost him everything, infact he did lose all but his life. His family left him, he lost his cars, family, job, and house.

Ben has been clean for 3 years so my boss hired him back. Jack seen Ben was back and has been after him to start buying drugs again. Ben keeps telling him no but Jack wouldn't settle for that answer.

Ben has had enough and has talked to the owner and has premission to do whatever he feels he has to do to stop Jack from bothering him.

Now for the story I am here to post about...

Jack calls Ben at work Tuesday night and tries talking him into buying. He tells him he might have someone that would be interested and he will call him back at 5pm. Ben then calls the Drug Task Force but gets an answering machine. So he starts looking through the phone book. He sees the number for the District Attorney's office and calls it. He explains what is going on and the guy says he will have someone call him right back.

District Attorney's office calls back and he tells them again what is going on and he wants it stopped. He offers to set Jack up for a bust. They agree and the District Attorney, Drug Task Force, and Police show up. They have Ben call Jack and set up a buy.

The store is real busy so the plan changes a few times, they didn't want a customer to get hurt.

Jack calls and says he is on his way and to goto the mens room and leave the money and he would leave the drugs. Ben says no he wants to see the stuff first.

Well Jack shows up with the drugs, makes the sell to Ben, ON CAMERA with 2 officers watching, in a back room. Ben gives the code that it was a go.

Jack goes outside and gets into his car, police swarm into the lot and surround him. How did he miss all the police? According to my coworkers they were all around the place. Jack reaches for something under his seat but finds a gun to his head and hears the words, "If I don't see your hands soon your head will be gone".

The poor worker outside pumping gas had just started pumping his gas when hell broke loose.

They get him out of his car and search him and then the car. They found a GUN where he was reaching, and a LOT of drugs hidden in the car. Was he really going to have a gun fight with 10+ cops?

So because Jack wouldn't leave Ben alone when he told him he wasnt interested in drugs anymore he is now going to be a ward of the state.

Ben talked to the District Attorney today before he came to work. Seems Jack was going to get a plea bargain, one year probation, for the shoot out, this was to be signed and sealed FRIDAY of next week. Thats now out of the picture. He has a drug case in the next county too.

So now Jack is looking at a minimum of 20 years. They have taken his car, and they are going to take everything they can of his that is in his name.

The gun he used in the shoot out was unregistered and they believe the one he had Tuesday is also unregistered.

I sure hope he gets all 20 years and some more.

Now we are watching each others back. Any strange sounds outside and the inside guy(s) go running to check. Jack isn't worried about a fist fight. He is a big man and hits hard. He usually knocks out the person he is fighting with one hit. Just if they have a gun or its going to be a 1 on 1 fight he wants us to call 911 and stay out of it. If its 2+ on 1 he asked us to call 911 then get ourselves out there to back him up.

If anything happens Ill make an update....

Oh whats funny about this is Tuesday I was off work, but I had a dream that I turned up at work and the store, pumps, everything was gone, just a big paved lot. We was all standing around asking each other WTF? So we all headed over to the boss/owners house but he wouldn't talk and was handing out a paper to each of us. I never did read it, just knew it said, "Sorry you are all f*cked!". Then get to work Wednesday and hear this story....

Wow...just wow..

This sounds like a made-for-TV movie....

From what youre saying, it sounds like he's out on probation or bail? WHY? Thats crazy....

Comment

Na, na! Na, na, na, na! Hey! Hey! Good bye!

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
        Wow...just wow..

This sounds like a made-for-TV movie....

From what youre saying, it sounds like he's out on probation or bail? WHY? Thats crazy....
        No idea. The old District Attorney use to cut deals all the time and let people off with little punishment. He is now under a grand jury investigation. The new District Attorney won office with the promise of no more deal cutting. Yet they was going to cut this guy a break.

He was out of bail. That was revoked and increased to $100,000 straight. Doubt he can get $100,000 so he will be there for a while.

Comment

Jackass was a fitting name for that drug dealer. How dumb do you have to be to sell drugs in front of cameras, miss seeing shit loads of cops at the gas station AND constantly ask somebody to buy drugs from you no matter how many times they say no.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Sorry but there's no such thing as registered firearms in Pa. Other than that kick ass story.

Comment

I think by saying unregistered they mean it was a stolen gun with the numbers removed. Plus he has no gun permit.

Comment

Part-way thru the story I could hear Karma laughing and clapping her hands in delight. By the end she was

Your guy there is full of win!

Comment

He filed the serial number off?? now he gets to go to FEDERAL prison

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
                    He filed the serial number off?? now he gets to go to FEDERAL prison
                    He's gonna get to lick jelly out of Thunderdick's butt crack.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I do hope that disgusting waste of skin finds his new accommodations in @$$-Pounding Academy to his liking. Jesus Christ on a raft I hate drug dealers...

Comment

The paper says he had over $5,000 worth of drugs on him/in the car.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                          He's gonna get to lick jelly out of Thunderdick's butt crack.
                          "I hate grape jelly!"
                          "SHUT UP AND LICK MY BUTT!"
                          The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Working...
                          X