This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uh..Okay.

So i got a new job at everyones favorite electronics store. with a giant Yellow tag for a logo. i am fortunate enough to get to be in a yellow shirt not blue doing Loss Prevention.

I was sitting up at the LP desk where i act as a camerawatcher/greeter. One of my duties is to keep our entrance door from being exited cause it keeps our close rate down. i'm usually pretty polite about it and people dont seem to mind for the most part. but there was one guy who really seemed to mind it went kinda like this.

Him: (He was walking towards the entrance door)
    Me: Sir this is an entrance only door could you please go around?
    Him: I KNOW DUMBASS!
    MeLooking like a deer in the headlights as he procedes to walk around)
    Him: JUST CAUSE THEY TREAT ME LIKE AN IDIOT DOESNT MEAN I AM! DONT TREAT ME LIKE ONE.
    Me:Uh..okay..
    (And he storms out)

Sounds to me like someone pissed in his cheerios.

Comment

And then shit on his Pop Tarts.
      ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

And then ejaculated in his coffee.

(sorry, it was the only one left.) lol!!
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

actually sounds like someone was yelled at at work or by a girlfirend... but you guys are um.... creative?

Comment

I myself was thinking someone did disturbing things to his rear while he slept.

Then again we all know I'm disturbed.
            "It's not what your doing so much as the idiotic way your doing it." Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7.

Comment

...He stormed out through the entrance only door, didn't he? *snickers* Wonder why "they" treat him like an idiot...

Comment

Working...
              X