This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC calls 911 for fast food emergency

Not my customer, but I thought you guys would like to see it nonetheless.

YouTube - SC calls cops on drive-thru employee

A true WTF moment!

Just wow, there's nothing else to say!
    The key to customer service is accepting the following:
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Comment

Moved to Check It Out.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I say make him work in a drive-thru for like would be good punishment.

Comment

I just had a flashback to earlier today and yesterday, where I got to listen to my three year old rat on my four year old nephew for every real and imagined infraction.

Did this fuckwit never outgrow that stage????

MOMMEEEEE!!! He isn't SHARING!!!!!

MOMMEEE!!!! He SAID something to me!!!!

MOMMEEE!!!! He told me there wasn't any LEMONADE!!!!!

Well, it looks like he's getting served some time out papers. Douche.

Comment

There seems to a growing problem with fast food customers calling 911. I have read about several in the past few months, and here is yet another:

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/mar/...man-calls-911/

The woman called 911 because McD's ran out of McNuggets after she paid for them. The clerk would not give her a refund and insisted she take something else instead.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
              There seems to a growing problem with fast food customers calling 911. I have read about several in the past few months, and here is yet another:

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/mar/...man-calls-911/

The woman called 911 because McD's ran out of McNuggets after she paid for them. The clerk would not give her a refund and insisted she take something else instead.
              What's all the more mindblowing is that she called 911 THREE TIMES to bitch about that.
              The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

How appropriate...
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

And yet another person in FLORIDA doing this. I swear the collective IQ here is dropping exponentially.

Of course, the way the caller talks shows how (un)intelligent is.

"She said she are the manager".
                  Quote Dalesys:
                  ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                    And yet another person in FLORIDA doing this. I swear the collective IQ here is dropping exponentially.

Are you referring to the woman who went to Burger King and called because they wouldn't make the burger the she wanted it? She wasn't too bright-the burger she ordered isn't even a BK item, it's part of the Carl's Jr. menu!

I loved the how the dispatcher handled it though.

Comment

Quoth McDonald's about the Florida woman
                      A McDonald's spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal.
                      ...So...she calls 911 THREE farkin' times over nuggets, but still gets a free meal. Sure, she was arrested, but this only further cements the mentality to SCs that if you complain enough, you get your way.

Teh Fuck, man? Srsly? Reading that made my brain hurt even more...

A friend of mine says McNuggets have crack in them, sweet nourishing crack, and I thought she was joking...I may have to rethink my opinion...

Comment

I have to say I have a problem with this.

Why didn't they refund the money?

(No, I didn't read any of the related stories. Sue me. .)
                        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth transfan80 View Post
                          Are you referring to the woman who went to Burger King and called because they wouldn't make the burger the she wanted it? She wasn't too bright-the burger she ordered isn't even a BK item, it's part of the Carl's Jr. menu!

I loved the how the dispatcher handled it though.
                          No, there was one last month in Boynton beach, FL where the customer called 911 because the McDonalds ran out of lemonade.
                          Quote Dalesys:
                          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post

That's a true example of a Floridiot....and sadly we have too many of them putting our state to shame... WTF is up with people calling 911 over stupid crap?!!
                            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                              ...So...she calls 911 THREE farkin' times over nuggets, but still gets a free meal. Sure, she was arrested, but this only further cements the mentality to SCs that if you complain enough, you get your way.
                              Thing was, she paid for a meal and didn't get it, nor did she get a refund til corporate got involved. She should've contacted McD's corporate directly rather than calling 911, but as we all know... people, SC's especially (though, I'd argue she wasn't an SC until she called 911) are stupid.

Moronic Manager created Sucky Customer in this case, that's for sure.
                              Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Working...
                              X