Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One good thing about this forum and especially the admins and mods is that I have no doubt whatsoever that they would take the utmost care to protect us from any harm from outsiders by anything they'd share publicly...not to say there couldn't be a mixup somewhere but I feel pretty safe myself. Of course, I doubt any of my stories have made it into the comic strip, but still...

unholypet, I think your question was a good one and thanks for asking it, can't hurt to have the extra assurance. I'm going to look for the book for sure.
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

*nudges Raps for more comic strips*

I may look at getting this sometime.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlHqu...ature=youtu.be

Just saying.

In mirror format!

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
          The names of the posters are not used in the book
          Aye, iirc the comics always intentionally fictionalize the character names and warp the business ones ^_^ No worries
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
          X