This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bird on Jimmy Kimmell

Cutest interview I've seen. I love BB and I am reliving my childhood. Apparently he has a nest behind Gordon's kitchen, and he says his best friend is Snuffie. Aww. Said he went as a cowboy for Halloween, but everyone thought he was a bird.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

My best friend is a Sesame Street fanatic, and she noticed something during that interview.

Big Bird bears a strong resemblance to Bea Arthur.

Now that she mentions it...
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I found the interview here:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el9tfwU208I

Very cute- I think it's in 2 parts though.
      "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
      HellGate: London

Comment

I had a different picture entirely when i read the thread title.
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Sorry I got this moved to Check It Out- wasn't thinking when I put a link in here.
          "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
          HellGate: London

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
            Thanks for making Sesame Street seedy. NightAngel, I'm glad you put a link, 'cause I can't on mobile.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

i like how they mentioned oscar... cos Carol Spiney does both voices.

and another bit of trivia for you...
              Once Oscar turned green they never made another Oscar. Most Muppets get replaced every 2-3 years but (I think it was Carol's request) green Oscar has never been replaced.

Comment

I saw Carol Spinney at a book signing. It was the greatest day of my life. Because...

...he brought Oscar.

In a duffel bag.

He took him out and sang "I Love Trash".

https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I saw somewhere a TV interview with "Elmo" which was to be followed with an interview with his voice/puppeteer Kevin Clash. The interviewer asked Elmo what he thought of Kevin, Elmo looked down, "Well, he spends a lot of time on the floor...." It was actually kinda cute.
                  "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                  Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                    Quoth Food Lady View Post
                    Thanks for making Sesame Street seedy. NightAngel, I'm glad you put a link, 'cause I can't on mobile.
                    Hey, count on Sheldon for takin' it to the gutter. I guess now it's gone from Sesame Street to Sesame Seedy. We had one teacher back in high school that used to be called Big Bird, because she looked like Bea Arthur but with blonde hair.
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                    X