Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are these really the most annoying jingles of all time?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these really the most annoying jingles of all time?

The "Top 10" of annoying jingles

Annoying? Hell, I LIKE these jingles.
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Do they still make Chicken Tonight? I haven't seen them around here in forever.

Comment

Yeah, I'd call them more memorable than annoying.

I have to admit, the Juicy Fruit one is a little odd. Iv'e seen some preteen boys go into hysterics over the lyrics, "Take a sniff...Pull it out...The taste is gonna move ya when you pop it in your mouth". Naughty boys!
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
          Do they still make Chicken Tonight? I haven't seen them around here in forever.
          They do in Australia.
          (no, they do not do that song anymore thank God)

As for the rest, I'm surprised that the other Oscar Meyer song didn't come in..

"Oh if I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener/That is what I'd truly like to be.../cause if I were an Oscar Meye Wiener/everyone would be in love with me!"
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
            As for the rest, I'm surprised that the other Oscar Meyer song didn't come in..

"Oh if I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener/That is what I'd truly like to be.../cause if I were an Oscar Meye Wiener/everyone would be in love with me!"
            I thought that one was on there.

Comment

No it was the "my bologna has a first name. it's oscar." one.

Comment

Ah. OK. Thanks.

I didn't actually listen to it.
                I just saw "Oscar Mayer" and assumed it was the original one.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
                  Yeah, I'd call them more memorable than annoying.
                  I agree - none of them are annoying unless you hear them 10,000 times.
                  Quote Dalesys:
                  ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth Titi View Post
                    No it was the "my bologna has a first name. it's oscar." one.
                    My baloney has a first name, it's H-O-M-E-R
                    My baloney has a second name, it's H-O-M-E-R....

"There goes the last lingering thread of my heterosexuality."

Comment

For everyone's benefit: The Oscar meyer Wiener Song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNddW2xmZp8

Comment

I like the Klondike ads myself.

I don't really find any of them particularly annoying save for the Subway "five dollar footlong". That jingle (and associated dumb ads) needs to go away.
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I can't help but notice the McDonald's "I'm Lovin' It" jingle is nowhere to be found on that list.

Then again, to get it on there, the term "food" might have to be defined more liberally than the authors intended.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                            I can't help but notice the McDonald's "I'm Lovin' It" jingle is nowhere to be found on that list.

Then again, to get it on there, the term "food" might have to be defined more liberally than the authors intended.
                            Here's one I find just as annoying as anything connected with McD's ads . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHn4HMpiFKc

The Sheetz "Feel The Love" commercial. Talk about a brain fart that got lodged . . .

Don't know about the rest of you, but I've never been into a Sheetz store and seen the clerks strutting and shaking their hair about and wiggling their butts at anyone.

Perhaps I just haven't been to the right location to witness such a display.
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

McDonald's had an even more annoying one than that from the 80s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvhDw...CDD253&index=1
                              "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Working...
                              X