Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally, people stand up for something right.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, people stand up for something right.

This happened in my town at the cheap video arcade/movie theatre/funzone for everyone. (The videogames are a nickle! ...Well like up to 10 nickles, but still!).

Basically a man took his 6 year old daughter there, and started to sexually abuse her there. Then tried to lie and act like nothing happened when several people witnessed it, and called police. This also have videoproof of it, and the child's statements of what her dad did.

Though personally I woulda just slugged him myself. Repeatedly. But I still am happy that it was teen that saw it, and refused to not back down til police came.

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index...-year-old.html
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

There should be more people willing to take a stand in this world. Thank goodness for Nichelle!
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

Comment

In society I've found "chesters" to be unique. Unique in the sense that everyone, good or bad, hates them. From convicted murderers and other convicts to police and ordinary law-abiding citizens, nobody likes a chester.

Comment

Good job - everyone involved in helping the little girl deserves major kudos.

It is good to see strangers coming together to help someone when most of the time it would have gone on ignored.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Kudos to Nichelle's parents for raising such a daughter. It gives me hope that there's still some good in today's world.

Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

It makes me happy that those girls stood up against something so wrong and refused to back down.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

A big to all the ladies who helped that little girl!
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
              X