Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LL: Yeah. We have a spoiler policy here, but it mainly concerns media recent enough that spoilers would be a real concern -- None of the above are even remotely recent enough to fall under that aegis. We DO require that, if you're making a thread about something within the past few months/maybe years, that you put a spoiler tag in the title; just have the tag/warning as the very first line if it's a response. Then just leave a few lines as a buffer or just change the font color to white so it blends in with the background. Anyone who wants to see it can then scroll down/highlight the "blank" area accordingly. It's generally a good idea in any case. </modhat off>

As for not knowing about the Titanic sinking...?? o_O Yeesh. I realize something like that would be lucky to get more than a paragraph in textbooks even when I was in school, but still...
    Last edited by EricKei; 06-20-2015, 02:24 AM.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
      As for not knowing about the Titanic sinking...?? o_O Yeesh. I realize something like that would be lucky to get more than a paragraph in textbooks even when I was in school, but still...
      Yeah, I've read things where people didn't know it was a real event
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

If there's one thing I'm looking forward to for the FF7 remake. Is seeing Cloud in full drag again.

Comment

FF7 is a decent JRPG but that's as far as I'll give it
          But it's got such cool fanfic
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
            If there's one thing I'm looking forward to for the FF7 remake. Is seeing Cloud in full drag again.
            I'm going to laugh my ass off if he looks like Lightning from 13.
            ......../\
            ....../__\
            ..../\...../\
            ../__\../__\

Comment

ZC - I would like to see them pull something like that Hell, they already did in FFXIV (their current MMO) with the XIII crossover event -- Male characters got Snow's gear, and Females got Lightning's default outfit...complete with hairstyle and hair color options, in both cases. And yes, weapons for each class, as well. Paladins in that game can equip her little fold-up sword (or, perhaps more wisely, use it as a Glamour item (i.e., make another sword look like it)); it even unfolds & refolds accordingly.
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
                Yeah if they remove that whole Honeybee Inn sequence for any reasons I'm gonna be highly annoyed.

Comment

Quoth Kaylyn View Post
                  Yeah if they remove that whole Honeybee Inn sequence for any reasons I'm gonna be highly annoyed.
                  I'll be so mad if they remove that Inn.

Comment

iirc they were asked about it, largely due to concerns of potentially being considered insensitive or offensive (something that has been going around lately) and they said outright that it is going to remain. Don't quote me on that though.
                    I AM the evil bastard!
                    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
                    X