Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FNAF as a "Don't give up" story...wow. Mind. Blown.
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Another teaser image has gone up on Scott's site.

Fairly light on creepy/scariness... until you notice something reflected in the spotlight of that purple top hat and bow-tie.

Brightening the image also reveals the words "PROPERTY OF FR[obscured]ER" and the current hypothesis is that this may take us to Fredbear's Family Diner, the first restaurant, and where the madness and murders all began.
      Last edited by EricKei; 07-10-2015, 01:09 PM. Reason: added wimg tags
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I... just...

No idea what the FUCK this is, but gyeeeh!

I'm probably going to end up playing this game. And I already hate myself for it.

(...hate scary games...)
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

So apparently the black animatronic whose pic I put up in the last post isn't any animatronic we've seen previously. Those faint teeth you could see reflected in the purple top hat teaser pic? Those, and the hat, are his.

There's a fragment of code in the source code of Scott's site that reads "gsfecfbs."

Which is just ciphertext, and a simple Caesarian shift at that.

What's it translate to? I'll spoiler it for you.

[FREDBEAR]

Comment

I look forward to seeing Markiplier lose his shit over it.

I don't like playing these. I like watching other people play it.
            My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post

I don't like playing these. I like watching other people play it.
              Same here. But I now feel like I should at least join in with the rest of the world and try my hand at these games, and record it (and my reactions) for posterity and others' amusement.

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
                I think he can handle it.
                "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I think I just had a fangirl moment. I'm not sure, it's never happened before.
                  The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

New teaser image up...

"Terrible things come in small packages."

And what looks like a teddy-bear-sized Springtrap in a chair under a window.

I'm getting "Child's Play" vibes off of this.

(NOTE: Image above is linked from Scott's website, 'cuz I can't get Imgur to work right now. I'll update it later.)
                    Last edited by EricKei; 07-10-2015, 01:08 PM. Reason: added wimg tags

Comment

https://youtu.be/A-taWymx1WI

Houston, we have an official trailer for FNAF 4. It does explain the doll-sized Springtrap, but I can't help wondering something. If the game's format is going to be different, which it kinda looks it might be, I feel like that's either going to work out really well or be 'Mask of Eternity' levels of bad.
                      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Considering how small the original place was I don't see how they could not change it. I hope Scott knows what he's doing.
                        My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

Yeah, the doll-sized Springtrap is apparently called "Plushtrap" (per code hidden on Scott's site), and this explains the whole "Nightmare" thing in the earlier teaser images.

From the looks of things, the player may be a child, judging by the height we're seeing for the player-camera.

Now I'm really dreading what the Purple Guy's role will be in all of this.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                            From the looks of things, the player may be a child, judging by the height we're seeing for the player-camera.
                            The trailer did give me kind of an 'Among The Sleep' vibe. Again, could be really interesting or really bad.

Comment

Annnnd Scott once again releases the game early. Two whole weeks early.

Comment

And Markiplier's already all over it
                                The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Working...
                                X