This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King's Quest Behind the Scenes

I just saw this on Tumblr and I had to share it. I'm actually really excited about this game, even more so now that I've seen some of the voice cast.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

I am very excited about this! I have played all of the Kings Quest games several times and can't wait for this one to come out.

Comment

Nice. I wasn't even aware of this one -- just the (Sierra-endorsed) updates/remakes of I~III by AGDI.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Apparently it's been in development hell for a few years and it was only last year that they announced that the game is finally going to happen. There hasn't been a whole helluva lot of talk about it since the announcement, though, which surprises me.
        Last edited by firecat88; 05-12-2015, 05:04 AM.
        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Hmm...I wonder if Metal Jesus is involved?

(According to him he used to work for Sierra.)

Comment

wow, strong voice cast - this might be worth a look

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtE7i3LGBCQ

The official trailer was released yesterday.

Comment

That is so going on the "buy me" list.
                Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Working...
                X