X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way To Behave In Public

http://consumerist.com/2015/06/25/un...irline-550000/

An excellent way to make friends...NOT! Basically a plane left Rome for Chicago but had to land in Belfast because one of the passengers made a total ass of himself demanding crackers. This caused the flight to have to dump fuel and make an unscheduled landing in Belfast to get rid of him. Then the crew couldn't fly on due to regulations and as there wasn't enough hotel rooms for everyone the passengers had to sleep in an empty terminal.

I see more than just the airline suing this asshat for their losses, I see his fellow passengers suing for their inconvenience as well! And I hope they take every nickel this clown has!

For $550,000, those better be really good crackers.

It's too bad the airline can't take NASA's advice on how to bring potentially dangerous people under control.

This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

It surprises me a bit that the gentleman didn't land in Belfast somewhat . . . damaged.

Comment

I sincerely hope someone in the media finds this guy. If United does try for a lawsuit, his name becomes public. That should be comedy, right there.

Did he ever get his crackers? DID HE EVER GET HIS DAMN CRACKERS???

Comment

I do believe that a few passengers had some rather specific methods to deliver that man's crackers. Some would actually be fit for public viewing. The rest... yeah, we know all too well.

Comment

Working...
          X