Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this would be the point in the thread where I post the infamous cheeseburger 911 call.

Comment

I'm from freakin' PHOENIX ARIZONA, one degree north of Hell, and I know how to scrape ice off of a windshield! How did this schmuck live to the age he is without being able to figure simple things out on his own?!

::looks out the window, wonders what's taking the Horsemen so long::
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        Probably busy scraping the ice off their new horseless carriages.
        A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

Wow, this is almost word for word the 911 call on Ebaum's World.

I wonder if sc was imitating it, if this is just common, or if the poster stole this.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/158853/

See video at time: 1:18
          Last edited by Spiffy McMoron; 03-18-2008, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
            I'm from freakin' PHOENIX ARIZONA, one degree north of Hell, and I know how to scrape ice off of a windshield! How did this schmuck live to the age he is without being able to figure simple things out on his own?!
            Two words: Helicopter parents.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I live in Florida and have had to scrape ice before. A cheap plastic ruler will work. Or a squeegee. Or a plastic gift card.

Upset stomach (to clarify, this person literally just wanted a ride to the hospital in the ambulance, because they had $400 to spend)
              Just to clarify, is it possible that morons like this are the reason the wait is so long when you go to the ER?
              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Quoth ClovenMusic View Post
                It really makes me wonder what it takes for emergency call centers to turn calls AWAY.
                Oh you have no idea... we take so many b/s calls a day that really, there is almost NOTHING we'll turn away short of wiping an SC's behind.
                Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Quoth LibraryLady View Post
                  Last week I was in the company cafe when I young lady in her late teens asked how to use a tea bag.
                  That's outrageous! Such as this should be instinctive!

Have her parents taught her nothing of value?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                    DOH! my bad...so who do I call if I need help running a bath???
                    I'll do your back?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth LibraryLady View Post
                      Hi, new poster here.

I'd believe just about anything.

Last week I was in the company cafe when I young lady in her late teens asked how to use a tea bag.

Please note, her English was perfect and she seemed normal in all respects.
                      Tell her to open her mouth wide while I --oops, wrong teabag.

Down Evil Irv, down dammit!
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                        They're probably getting trained for a cattle roundup.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth LadyBarbossa View Post
                          Just to clarify, is it possible that morons like this are the reason the wait is so long when you go to the ER?
                          Perhaps that's why my BF had to wait 15 minutes for a 1 minute ambulance ride.

He was fine, but the police, or the paramedics, or somebody wouldn't let him gert up snd walk the 100 or so feet to the hospital
                          The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth NightWatch View Post
                            sc: uh... there is ice on my windshield...
                            me: yes sir, it snowed last night. (I wasn't really sure what to say, first thing that came to mind)
                            How did you manage to get through the whole phone call without laughing? I'm impressed, I would have at least inserted a giggle or a light hearted chuckle.
                            This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Since when was *idiot* a french word?
                              ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
                                How did you manage to get through the whole phone call without laughing? I'm impressed, I would have at least inserted a giggle or a light hearted chuckle.
                                It was ungodly early, I had to be to work at 6 AM. I was still in Zombie mode, and I was new, I didn't want to get in trouble. For me, it was more of a headdesk moment then a rofl moment.
                                But when you deal with sc's crying over spilt milk constantly, you learn a lot of control.
                                additional stupid calls:
                                -guy calling in about somebody accelerating in their huge diesel truck, releasing a blk cloud of exhaust... you know, like your average diesel beast-sized truck does...
                                -"someone parked in front of my house!"... yes, on that bit of public land called the street, where ANYONE can park.
                                -"there is a black guy trying to sell me magazines"... you wouldn't be calling me if he was white, would you.
                                "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Working...
                                X