This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ljt09863 View Post
    C2-why did this have to happen now?(im assuming he had a bad day...)
    I'm assuming he was coming to the end of his shift that day and was now facing a craptacular amount of overtime to deal with the thieving scumbag.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

S... B is Jennifer Garner (aka Electra)
      and.... Manager is... Sigourney Weaver?? Makes sense - after what she did to the aliens :P

Tee - keep the tag and name - we can all laugh at Tee Bagger to keep us amused :P

And also... boomkin?? Still wracking my brains trying to think of what it is... gnome fire mage? I gave up not long after I got my 70 ... way too repititious - so I deleted it all.

Back on track... I did a couple of recon runs with shoplifters - never getting near to them, but just trailing along til authorities showed up... as was said - not worth it if they decide they don't like you and get violent.

Good story though
      When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Quoth Tee View Post
        I think River was pretty good in serenity, need to check the series out.
        Of course she was, the lord god Jossy, may he live forever, created her.
        SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
        SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
          And also... boomkin??
          Boomkin = Moonkin spec Druid geared for DPS.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            Boomkin = Moonkin spec Druid geared for DPS.

^-.-^
            Ah! Ok - ta! (never played a druid... which is sort of weird, considering I'm a member of OBOD... www.druidry.org )

Slyt
            When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Man, another class I want, but can't do with my Blood Elf! MAN!!!
              SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
              SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Working...
              X