This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By golly Ma'm, you're right!

- Even though you parked in a space with a sign on a pole in the front that said "24 hour reserved space, tow-away zone"...

-Even though the police had ticketed the car...

-Even though the vehicle waiting to use the space was sitting in the travel lane adjacent to it with it's parking lights on....

Despite all of this, your natural cunningness has defeated me, has seen through the charade, it has seen the circles turning within other much larger circles and figured out the REAL truth.

Yes ma'm, you somehow figured out the big secret, I'm only towing you because you're black. Gold star for you, it's still going to be $55 to get your car back, cash or credit.
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

I hate it when people use the race/gender/whatever card because they feel you're not bending to their every whim or because you're calling them on their crap. All it does is make it harder for people with legitimate complaints to get any attention or resolution to their own circumstance.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

arga, a big to you.

ah the race card, in use for decades, declined almost everywhere reality is accepted.
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

"The race card, in use for decades, declined almost everywhere reality is accepted"

Oh wow, that's just brilliant, I'm so going to steal that for a signature!
        - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

*points to his earlier thread*

Yeah, we already know my opinions on the 'Race Card.' I'd like to think that we as a society have grown past all the pettiness, but some people just want to cling to it like a fuckin' dingleberry.

Asshats.
          Some people are like slinkies,
          They don't really serve a purpose,
          But they still bring a smile to your face
          When you push them down the stairs.

Comment

Those who use the race card are likely racist pieces of trash themselves.
            "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Your race card has been declined, is there another form of entitlement you would like to use?
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                Your race card has been declined, is there another form of entitlement you would like to use?
                damnit, broke the rules again. I'm tempted to steal that for a siggy
                Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Quoth Kyree View Post
                  I'm tempted to steal that for a siggy
                  Go for it, I can't remember who first uttered it though.
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                    cash or credit.
                    What? You don't accept checks? How dare you?
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                    X