This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Problems

Looks like a lot of people decided to Stumble on the holiday, and we got hit pretty hard with people visiting from StumbleUpon. Things look okay now, and we'll be keeping an eye out in case things get hairy again in the near future.
    >++++++++[<+++++++++>-]<+.>>>++++[<++++++++>-]<.<++++++[<++++++>-]<+.>+++[<--->-]<..-.>>.<<---.>>.<+++[<+++>-]<++.---.---.-.>+++++[<----------->-]<.

I'm glad it wasn't anything major. You might also want to check the date function, as the date is off by a day.

Comment

Had some issues last night, and again a few moments ago.

I must say, it causes some panic when things like that happen.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Aye - we're looking into it. The problem is trying to find the actual cause of the error. Yesterday, I woke up to 188 emails telling me that there was a problem. Today, one. Still not acceptable, but better.

Rapscallion

Comment

Just noticing some problems connecting to the site. A few times last night and once tonight.

There have been some outages (again!) around here lately, so I'm not sure if it's on my end or not.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Anyone else? What messages were you getting? I've not received any emails from the server to tell me about anything in the last twelve hours.

Rapscallion

Comment

I'd had a few problems, but I thought it was just my computer.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I had problems logging in to several different websites Sat nite not just this one
                The Pens 2009 Stanley Cup Champs

Listen to some Steely Dan Tonight its good for Ya

Il Son Patie

Comment

Does it help any if I say I haven't had any problems...?
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Anyone see anything last night? I actually expected it to be quieter due to date-based
                    things, so I wasn't certain that anything would happen.

Rapscallion

Comment

nope... site was up from what I know

Comment

Has anyone else had the problem of clicking on the last page of a thread only to be redirected to the 2nd to last page? It keeps happening to me, not sure if it's just my computer though.
                        "Penny Lou Pingleton, you are absolutely, positively, permanently punished! You will live on a diet of saltines and tang, and you'll never leave this room again....Devil child! Devil child!"

Comment

Quoth CreepyCarrie View Post
                          Has anyone else had the problem of clicking on the last page of a thread only to be redirected to the 2nd to last page? It keeps happening to me, not sure if it's just my computer though.
                          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=14837

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=11843

Short answer: It's not you, it is known, it's not dangerous, or unstable.
                          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Ah, thanks. Probably should have checked before I posted. Total blonde moment, and I'm not even blonde.
                            "Penny Lou Pingleton, you are absolutely, positively, permanently punished! You will live on a diet of saltines and tang, and you'll never leave this room again....Devil child! Devil child!"

Comment

No problems. Better something reported and addressed than someone worry in silence
                              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                              X