X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my damn......

Pop quiz time again folks!

You have to guess which one of my former co-workers is apparently applying for a job with the FBI, as made evident by an FBI person stopping by the swamp yesterday to interview some people about this former co-worker, as part of the selection process. Go.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Sweet jumping Jebus
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Wait WHAT?!?!?!? only one that comes to mind is Numbnuts (I think)

I am going to find my bottle of beer now
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Elspeth

I am going to find my bottle of beer now
        I'm right behind you... Cause that was my thought too.

Please, please, please Irv tell us it's not Numbnuts. *begs*
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
          Got it in one.

This has me concerned for several reasons. Most immediate is if the FBI people conduct additional interviews and I'm one of them. I kinda think busting out laughing at an FBI agent is bad form.

Comment

Maybe Numbnuts straightened his life out?

............Or not.
            My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

What has he done in the since he left the swamp? He might have grown up... He might be looking at getting security clearance... damn... whiskey here i come...
              To ensure it does not happen again, we have changed our slogan to "F%#k you, I'm eating!" ----- Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Gee Mr. FBI person sir, I don't feel comfortable ratting on Numbnuts just to help with your investigation.
                A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Ha--print out the thread without website info, and screennames blotted out. Show that to the FBI guys.
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    . I kinda think busting out laughing at an FBI agent is bad form.
                    normally I would agree with you Irv, but in this case (numbnutz) make an exception.
                    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Anyone know if the FBI use cannon fodder or meatshields?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
                        Maybe Numbnuts straightened his life out?

............Or not.
                        I have to say I haven't seen him at all since he supposedly left for the Air Force, so I can't comment on what kind of person he is now.

I mean, he may have actually gotten through training and his commanding officers may have turned him into something resembling a human being. In which case, much respect, and they deserve every penny they get.

But if anybody asks about what it was like to work with him, I'm going to be brutally honest.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                          But if anybody asks about what it was like to work with him, I'm going to be brutally honest.
                          That's the best policy with something like this. Just be honest with the interviewer, and leave out opinions unless they ask you. To be frank, just a straight account of your time working with him is revenge enough, I'd think.
                          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

They were asking about him for a job? I would have thought suspect.

Comment

They probably don't care if he was a douchebag. They just want to know if he was an HONEST douchebag. No stealing, drugs, etc.
                              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                              X