Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad it was a hoax. Hate to think of someone that awesome not able to find work.

Her expressions are CRAZYAWESOME and make the whole set.
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I can't believe people thought it was for real.

Funny, but obviously fake.
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

amazinggggg!! He'll have less time for Farmville aswell, until he finds himself a new assistant
        Sorry, my love cannot be bought. And if it could, you obviously don't have enough in your account to do so.

~Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You lose, my friend, you lose~

Comment

There was a similar, true, story several years ago I recall reading about.
          IIRC, an I.T. employee, frustrated after months of performing all of his supervisors duties, in addition to his own, put some sort of snooper program on his boss's computer. After 8 weeks, he proved that his boss was spending an average of 34 hours out of every 40 hours on the clock playing solitaire. He sent this evidence to HR, and was immediately fired for "unauthorized use of company resources," while the boss was not even reprimanded.
          Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

It's extremely hard to read about half of her white board notes, mostly because she's holding the board at exactly the wrong angle...
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
            X