This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCs who don't listen

SC goes to doctor's office to seek treatment for an earache. Gets up from the waiting room and walks in when they call someone else's name, winds up getting the vasectomy intended for the other patient.

http://failblog.org/2010/08/18/epic-...asectomy-fail/

Note: turns out this story is from 2003
    Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

I can't decide if it's epic win (because now he won't be breeding) or fail, because he was just that stupid!!!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Why can't it be both?
      ......../\
      ....../__\
      ..../\...../\
      ../__\../__\

Comment

I'm not sure it's any sort of failure. It's a Brazilian farmer, with two kids. It's very likely that he's Catholic. Note that the rest of this is pure conjecture.

If he decided he didn't want any more kids, than he makes an appointment for a vasectomy under a false name. Makes appointment for earache under his own name for the same day. Shows up, responds to false name, gets vasectomy, claims stupidity and doctor mixup. It's no longer his fault.

Not guaranteed to be correct, but I do see it as plausible.

Comment

How exactly does that work.

"Doctor, I know you went to med school and all but that is NOT my ear"
          Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

"He later explained that he thought it was an ear infection that had gone down to his testicles."

Testing
            "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Quoth Pedersen View Post
              I'm not sure it's any sort of failure. It's a Brazilian farmer, with two kids. It's very likely that he's Catholic. Note that the rest of this is pure conjecture.

If he decided he didn't want any more kids, than he makes an appointment for a vasectomy under a false name. Makes appointment for earache under his own name for the same day. Shows up, responds to false name, gets vasectomy, claims stupidity and doctor mixup. It's no longer his fault.

Not guaranteed to be correct, but I do see it as plausible.
              I actually thought the same thing.

Quoth Caveat Emptor View Post
              "He later explained that he thought it was an ear infection that had gone down to his testicles."
              If he is telling the truth...um, you didn't wonder why the doctor didn't look at your ear first? I mean, I know there are people out there with a staggering ignorance of the human body, but seriously...
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
              X