• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customers From Hell Stories on AOL

http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2010/0...c1_lnk3|166383

Try this one on for size...

(Chicken) Bills
    Reader Gerrydee1 says: "As a young girl right out of school, I worked in the Customer Relations Department of Sears-Roebuck in Philadelphia. This was the mail order division. My job was to handle complaints via letter from customers and route them to the correct place for their problems to be solved. I received a note from a farmer that said his latest sale from the catalog of poultry ... included some dead on arrival. My supervisor told me to write him back and asked him to send the bills from the sale indicating how many, and we would gladly replace them ... A package arrived with my name on it soon. It smelled funny even before I opened it. When I did, the dope sent me the actual bills (beaks) from the poor little chickens. It smelled to high heaven and freaked me out."
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

I read that article earlier.

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

No, It's Your Fault!
      Reader AJH89 says: "I work at a restaurant and this lady and a little boy, about four or five, came in to eat. The little boy sat down with his mom and peed in his pants. The lady told me it was my fault because I did not tell her that the little boy looked liked he needed to go to the bathroom. She wanted us to give her dinner [for] free. I could not believe it."

See full article from WalletPop: http://srph.it/azXQUE
      Oh hell no.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
        Oh hell no.
        I thought you went to bed, liar.

Also, its sad that those stories pale compared to some of the stuff we post. :\
        Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Working...
        X