Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a big difference between opening an unsealed bottle to smell the scent and cracking open a package and giving yourself a manicure. Besides how can I tell if I want my clothes to smell Spring Fresh or Mountain Fresh if I don't smell it for myself?
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

I have also been instructed it is against corp policy to stop these women for shoplifting, I am a loss prevention security officer.

Comment

Quoth Yes I am watching you View Post
        I have also been instructed it is against corp policy to stop these women for shoplifting, I am a loss prevention security officer.
        How clever of Corporate to hamstring you so you can't do your job and keep their losses down.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Last night some girl came in the store, went to the makeup section, started trying on foundation.

LP lady saw this on camera and paged somebody to the makeup section to offer assistance with the foundation.

The girl on the salesfloor asked the girl with the foundation if she needed help. She said no so salesfloor girl left her alone.

LP lady paged salesfloor girl and told her to stare at foundation girl, to make her uncomfortable and hopefully leave. So she did.

Foundation girl asked if there was a problem. Had I been there I would've told her "Yes, and it involves you cracking open that foundation."

In all seriousness, LP lady should've gone over there herself, but the clop-clop-clopping of her high heels would've spoiled the surprise.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

If LP saw her do it, why didn't she make the suckstomer pay for the foundation???
            They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              ... but the clop-clip-clopping of her high heels ho's shoes would've spoiled the surprise.
              Ain't that what ya rally meant?
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
              X