Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is a Sham of a Farce of a Mockery of a Tow!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    We feel your pain.The sympathies of us all go with you
    My envy goes with... Kalamazoo is an incredible microbrew mecca (guess that's an oxymoronic adjective there, sorry) including Bell's, one of my favorites.

Comment

Quoth cewfa View Post
      I happen to live in Kalamazoo.
      Where at? I'm over by campus near 9th.

Quoth sms001 View Post
      My envy goes with... Kalamazoo is an incredible microbrew mecca (guess that's an oxymoronic adjective there, sorry) including Bell's, one of my favorites.
      We just had two new microbrews open too.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
        ... microbrew Mecca ....
        No, a contraindication in terms.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I happen to enjoy Kalamazoo. Lots of cool things to do, everything is convenient. Nice sized city, but not too big. Good people for the most part. It is a whole hell of a lot better than Allegan, where I grew up.

Aethian, I'll pm you my locale.

Comment

Quoth cewfa View Post
            Aethian, I'll pm you my locale.
            I am totally gonna lose it if you are on Aeth's route.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
              I am totally gonna lose it if you are on Aeth's route.
              I've delivered the pm'd area once for a week about two years ago.

Comment

It is a small world indeed.

Comment

Quoth cewfa View Post
                  It is a small world indeed.
                  ...but I wouldn't want to paint it.

Seriously, that's kinda cool. People often make fun of me for asking people I meet if they know someone I know from their area. I grew up in a decent size town, but have lived in several big cities, so I know the odds, but I've found interests and age groups are a MUCH bigger factor than geography. I've met people and made connections from my Chicago neighborhood in Arizona, from Columbia (Mo) in Florida, and from Boston in California. Never hurts to ask!

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                    Please note: I am a 5'3" eye glass wearing nerdtastic over weight girl

...you make those attributes sound like a bad thing. Well, from here, they're not...no sirree Bob, not at all. Then again, let's just say I'm not your average guy.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      Just so everyone knows, this is a generalization, and I am not saying (nor do I believe XCashier is saying) that all Mesa cops are dicks. Just that their department has a general reputation around the Phoenix metro area of being assholes. I'm sure there are good guys in the Mesa PD, just as there are assholes on other forces that may enjoy a better reputation than Mesa.
                      The same exact thing can honestly be said about Oakland cops (florida, not california) and the surrounding towns.
                      If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Working...
                      X